Monday 20 October 2008

Stupid shit from school


So I've been looking for childish humour and this book appeared in the junior school library today. Thank you jesus. The kindergarten grade literature is full of gems like this. I myself pitched in recently in a half hour lesson about 'Mom's box'- which gets up to all sorts of mischief.
Funnier still was one letter I found on display in a corridor. The kids practice their english by writing letters to historical figures. Most were pretty dull but this one was an eye-catcher, see if you can guess who it is...
"Dear Anne
I am happy to write to you to say hello but I do not because you are dead.
I say that if I was in your place I think it is a crazy to write diary I would not do it. You are brave but also crazy...."
Poor quality humour I know but this tickled me for a while. The budget brand of stationary here is called 'Morning Glory' and advertises it's 'strength'. So far that's it but i'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments: